Saturday, October 5, 2013

BBQ Review: Bubba-Q's Ottumwa Iowa








Bubba Q’s  **

Full service, dining full menu, nicely decorated

Sauces: Only one to choose from and it was not good

Pulled pork: No smoke, no flavor, chopped way to fine and very dry

Ribs: very small ribs which in the end turned out to be okay because they were not good, however they were cooked well.

Burnt ends: I love burnt ends these were good but still not great

Sides: The sides were all good many to choose from but the John Deere corn was amazing. It contained corn, lime juice, cilantro, mayo, and cheese by far the best thing I had all night.

Overall: The best thing about Bubba Q’s was their website. I was convinced it was going to be good and whoever designed their site needs to be commended because they fooled me. If I were to return I would have to try something on the menu other than the BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment