Sunday, November 3, 2013

Updated Resturant Review: Throttle Down



Throttle Down was a place that I promoted heavily when it first opened. I now have to take back all of the good things I said. Please don’t go there because of any of my past recommendations. Throttle Down has been on a consistent downhill spiral for some time now. It’s one thing to write a bad review after one bad visit but I’m up to three now and there won’t be a 4th.  In my original review I said that they should concentrate on being a restaurant and not a bar because the food was that good. It is evident that after I believe was a change of ownership it’s all bar. Perhaps if one would drink enough the poor food and service would not be noticeable. I really pains me when a place that you loved becomes a place you can never go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment