Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lowes Vs. Menards



It’s time to blog about something one of the dreaded topics like Chevy vs. Ford or Iowa vs. Iowa State. This one is Lowes vs. Menards on my last trip to Lowes it happened again super excellent customer service from not just one but two different associates. The was in the Garden Center and she helped us out with an idea. We were going to buy a trellis and she gave us a better cheaper way to do what we wanted and what we needed Lowes didn’t even sell. I appreciate that. Then we went to look at weed eaters and the guy there was helpful as well. They were running a special for a free edger attachment with the purchase of a Toro weed eater. As luck would have it they were out and the sign said while supplies last. There was another attachment that I actually would have used more I asked if I could substitute it for the edger and they said yes. Then I thought I wanted something for my lawn mower and it was $15 he showed me something that would work just as well for a third of the cost. This was just my last trip and it’s been that way for some time and not just one Lowes. For the record my standard comment when I walk into a Menards is prepare to be disappointed and they usually never fail me. So my advice is shop at Lowes.

No comments:

Post a Comment