Monday, August 29, 2011

Tattooed Tot...... Baby gets inked


Call me old fashioned but I think a baby getting tattoos is going a bit too far. This is a picture of little Joey Madison who is from Waco Texas. I think his parents are actually from Wacko Texas. I mean really, this child will have to live with this ink for the rest of his life. I’m sure baby Joey didn’t go in to the shop and pick out the tat he liked best and said I think I’ll take that one. I’ve never had a tattoo and don’t plan on getting one for the simple fact I like to stay away from pain. I mean what were the parents thinking? This is just wrong. Please tell me you agree?


If you think that this picture and this story is a fake you’re right. The picture was photo shopped and I made up the story. If you believed any of this for just a second you should read 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 very carefully, it says:


9 This man (the Antichrist) will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.


The Antichrist will come someday and he will fool people. The ones he will fool the easiest are the people who say they believe in God but don’t trust in Jesus, the ones that go to church but don’t have a relationship with Christ, the ones who don’t regularly study the Bible or pray. Don’t be that person, don’t fall for it.


Last night the VMA’s were on (the MTV video awards) I watched for a total of 2 minutes and saw two people thank God. On the surface that’s great, I am certainly not here to judge if those two people are saved or not, however my thoughts were which God were they thanking and do they have a relationship with Christ. That is for God to decide and not me. However there are many people who saw the same thing I saw and just by the fact they thanked God they immediately just assumed that they were a Christian and would be going to Heaven. Just remember in this fallen world things are not always as they seem.

Hell will have two kinds of people in it, surprised and very surprised. Be prepared don't get surprised and especailly don't get very surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment