Thursday, September 1, 2011

I love it when a plan comes togather



At one time the A Team was my very favorite TV show. Still may be on my list as one of my all time favorites. Whenever things looked grim when it looked like there was no hope they would always find a way out, and usually a blow torch was involved. But in the end Hannibal Smith would always say I love it when a plan comes together. Hannibal Smith was good but nothing compared to God. God has a plan that didn’t involve a torch but did include Jesus. So no matter how bleak things look in the world today or even in your own life for that matter. At the right time God will bring everything together under the authority of Christ to fulfill His own good pleasure. I can just imagine Jesus with a big old grin on His face Himself saying I love it when a plan comes together.  

 Ephesians 1:9-10

9 God has now revealed to us his mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill his own good pleasure. 10 And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ—everything in heaven and on earth.

1 comment: