Monday, April 30, 2012

The line is not as fine as you think



Satan wants every Christian to fail in what they are called to do and he has many ways of stopping or at least slowing them down. The ways he uses depends on the person he is trying to stop because even though Satan is not God he does have enough power to know every single persons weak spots and he will exploit them to the fullest. Satan has been recently trying to stop or slow me down and he almost succeeded when he got me to question if the things I were doing was making a difference. As a human I would like to see results instantly and when I don’t see them I get all worked up. So I started asking myself is this a sign that I am doing the wrong things? Then I became aware that probably it was a trick so the evil one became even more subtle and got me to think that there is a fine line between a sign and Satan and that I should be careful and consider what I’m doing very carefully. But that is all wrong when it comes to what a Christian is called to do there is no fine line Satan just wants you to think there is. For what the Christian is called to do is extremely well defined. And we are called to be obedient and persistent and to listen to what God has to say though His word for what we are supposed to be doing and not to worry about the tricks of the Devil. When it comes to a sign or Satan the line is not as fine as you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment