Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What are people saying about you?

What are people saying about you? Reading Acts 4 this morning, this is what I would like to have people say about me. Perhaps you would too.
Acts 4:13
 13 The members of the council were amazed when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, for they could see that they were ordinary men with no special training in the Scriptures. They also recognized them as men who had been with Jesus.

I realize that I have a long way to go but it's a goal.
The ordinary and no special training I've got that part down pat. Being recognized as with Jesus (so to speak) working on that. Amazing people by my boldness a very, very long way to go on that one.

Now what about you? Where do you fit in this verse? What do you want people to say about you? More importantly what would Christ want people to say about you?
Some very good questions to think about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment