Sunday, March 18, 2012

Street Corner Symphony




Last night I was fortunate enough to go to Fairfield and listed to Street Corner Symphony an a capella group that I had seen on TV. It was a great show for south east Iowa to have. As I was listening to them sing last night I was reminded once again how much I love to watch and or listen to people who are really good at what they do. I was also reminded that their talent is a gift from God and that we all have particular gifts as well we just need to find them, develop them and use them and not them go to waste. On a side note Street Corner Symphony came off the show the Sing Off which is a talent show like all the others on TV now only in my opinion this is where the real talent lies. American Idol and The Vocie have nothing on The Sing Off , but maybe the host. The song attached to the blog was their encore song last night it was so go, your electronic device will not do it justice. I’ve added a you tube link to show off their talents even more and remember there are no instruments in this link.


I will be paying attention to http://www.fairfieldacc.com to see what show they will be bringing in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment