Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This explains it


As each day passes I get more and more fed up with what is going on in the world. When I see the news I am shocked by what some people do. When I go out into public I am again mortified by what is going on in society. Daily we are all reminded of how far this world has fallen and for the Christian we are forced to consider that indeed the end of the world is coming, how soon only God knows. However I read something recently that truly explains everything that is going on in the world.

Ignorance of God is the source of all wickedness and confusion among men. In short all the rage, blood, confusion, desolation, cruelties, oppressions and disasters which fill the world to this day, by which the souls of men have been swept into eternal destruction, have all arisen from the ignorance of God. ~ John Owen The Glory Of Christ

If you really stop and think about there is so much truth in this saying and there are many on this earth today that unfortunately have the same mindset as by buddy Calvin in today’s picture. Ignorance is not bliss it can be fatal, eternally fatal.

No comments:

Post a Comment