Monday, February 6, 2012

Time for plan B



Sometimes a person has to rethink their plans and this is one of those times for me. God is continually working on me and my job is to try and figure out what he wants me to do. Right now I think that the daily blog is not on that list. Right now I think I am to focus on doing a better job of leading my small group and teaching a Sunday school class. I have two other projects that are simmering in the back of my mind as well, one of which includes a funnel and the other John 2: 23-25

23 Because of the miraculous signs Jesus did in Jerusalem at the Passover celebration, many began to trust in him. 24 But Jesus didn’t trust them, because he knew human nature. 25 No one needed to tell him what mankind is really like.

Thanks to all of you who have read Simple Light over the last year. I will still blog from time to time I do enjoy it. However you don’t need me to read God’s word every day. So please pick up your Bible and see what God has to say to you. He is speaking the question is, are you listening?

1 comment: