Monday, February 27, 2012

Who are you wearing?



Watching the red carpet at the Oscars I was really annoyed when over and over again the stars were asked who you are wearing. Yes I know what the purpose of the question to plug the designer. But I still find it strange when they say who are you wearing instead of what are you wearing? However it was not to long that I thought of Galatians 3:27 and should  I not be telling anyone who will listen that I am in fact wearing Christ.    


Galatians 3:26-28

26 For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes.[b] 28 There is no longer Jew or Gentile,[c] slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment