Friday, February 18, 2011

It's not what you know. It's who you know!

I'm sure that almost everyone at some time or other thinks about death. The question is however how many think about the one thing that automatically comes with death? And that is judgement. 1 Peter 4 says:
5 But remember that they will have to face God, who will judge everyone, both the living and the dead.

Everyone will have to face God and be judged. It's an up or down vote (literally) a pass or fail grade, yes or no. It's pretty simple. Some people fear death with good reason. I would too because I know that my verdict is guilty. The answer is down, fail, or no. The exciting thing is I have someone who took my punishment for me. So I don't have to. The judge had his own son take my punishment and to that I am eternally grateful.

You have been caught red handed, your court date is set. You are someday going to stand before the judge. The question is do you have a relationship with the judges son?

No comments:

Post a Comment