Saturday, February 12, 2011

What are you looking forward to?

In today's blog I am looking for responses from those of you who take the time to read my various thoughts.

What are you looking forward to in Heaven?

There are many possible answers but I am interested what you are really looking forward to on that day when others will be sad but you will be glorified.

Please take a minute and reply with your answer. If you cannot leave a comment please send your thoughts to mtpowens@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to spending an eternity with my Savior. Also, an eternity in a place without sin, a brand new heaven and a brand new earth. Oh, the joy of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection -- that starts with "P" and rhymes with "C"; that stands for Christ.

    ReplyDelete