Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random thoughts from the week

1. A question has been asked a couple of times recently and that is what are you looking forward to the most in Heaven. I have not yet went on record for myself. I am looking forward to meeting and worshiping Jesus the most. I am also looking forward to sitting down and talking to Job.
2. I caught myself this week having information that may have made others mad and I considered not sharing it. I was however moved to share it and was glad that I did. I can't help but think how many times I don't share the truth and what was lost because of it.

3. This week I also thought what does the price of gas have to be before the American people do something about it. We have our own oil but are not allowed to get it. Its like having a garden full of fresh produce and going to the store and paying twice what it's worth. I mean you can pick the produce with out destroying the garden.

4. After last weeks Daytona 500 and the ten year anniversary of Dale Earhart's death I was reminded of the fact I thought it was weird how the death of someone I didn't even know could effect me so much.

5. Will the Iowa Hawkeye men's basketball team ever be competitive again?

6. I still love the cartoon Calvin and Hobbs.

7. I am still better than I deserve, blessed beyond believe and pray that I can fulfill God's purpose for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment