Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The true hide & seek champion

 One time I was asked when I found the Lord. My response was I didn’t because I was never looking for Him. He was always there but at the time I had no true interest in Him. I knew who He was, I had heard all of the Bible stories, I knew a lot about Him but I didn’t trust Him, I trusted myself and the things that I knew and did. It was not until He chose me that my life changed. Luke 10:22 says this very well.


“My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”
From the human perspective the three most important words in this verse, and the hardest thing for some to understand is that (the Son chooses) Christianity is not about what we do, it is about what Jesus has already done. It’s not about religion it is about relationship. Trust me Jesus is the all-time hide and seek champ not Bigfoot. No one has ever found Jesus on their own and never will. Plus never mind the fact that Jesus is real. Jesus knows who His children are and He will choose to reveal Himself in the proper way at the proper time. Just remember you did not, and cannot do it on your own,and when he reveals Himself to you, be prepared and don’t resist. Bigfoot was never the champ. Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment