Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Are you sick?


Do you know? Do you know that you are a sinner? Well if you don’t know for sure l’ll help you out, you are. If you realize that you are a sinner don’t feel bad be glad because that is exactly why Jesus came to the earth was for you. Now if you think that you are a good person and there is nothing wrong with you now you have a problem. Because if you think that you are “good,” that you are healthy, Jesus did not come for you and that’s bad. It may sound cruel and insensitive but I sure hope you are sick and you know it. Because if you don’t realize that you are sick and go to Jesus you will die and spend eternity in Hell. Kind of like a few years ago. I had a bleeding ulcer and almost bled out. I thought I was fine and was not going to go to the ER. However at the last minute something nudged me to go. Again I thought I was fine and if I would have went back to bed like I had planned I never would have woke up again. If you go through life thinking that you are good and that you have no reason for going to the doctor (Jesus) you will end up in Hell. Realize that you are sick, (a sinner) and go to Jesus and confess that you are a sinner, repent and you will receive eternal life.

Luke 5:31

Jesus answered them, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do. 32 I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners and need to repent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment