Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's your passion?

 
What is it that you are passionate about? Do you have a favorite sports team, Nascar driver, restaurant, the list could go on and on. Are you passionate about your kids? Chances are whatever you are passionate about those who are around you for any length of time will know. Simply by the clothes you wear, the way you act and the things you love to talk about. People will know. When you look at it from the other side think of the people around you if they are truly passionate about someone or something you know it. The question becomes are you passionate about Jesus and do the people around you know it? I do it daily hiding behind my laptop but could do a much better job in person with the people I come into contact with everyday. Anyone who has know me very long has heard me talk about my family, Dale Earnhardt, and of course Jethro's.But have they heard me talk about Jesus?  How about you? I guess the first question I should ask is: Are you passionate about Jesus? Then if you are why don’t you talk about him?

2 Corinthians 4:13

But we continue to preach because we have the same kind of faith the psalmist had when he said, “I believed in God, so I spoke.”[c]

1 comment: