Sunday, November 13, 2011

From bad to good


No matter what you have done it’s not too late. Paul spent a good portion of his life persecuting Christians and God decided to use him. And use him he did, to the point that outside of Jesus he had more influence on Christianity than anyone else. So what’s your excuse, what influence are you having in your family, your work place or your community?  Jesus will also give you the strength to do His work you just have to ask. Christ turned Paul from bad to good I’m sure he can change you as well.

 1 Timothy 1:12-14

12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength to do his work. He considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve him, 13 even though I used to blaspheme the name of Christ. In my insolence, I persecuted his people. But God had mercy on me because I did it in ignorance and unbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment