Saturday, November 5, 2011

You are invited

Isaiah 55:3 3 “Come to me with your ears wide open.
Listen, and you will find life.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you.
I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David.


 You are invited and what an invitation it is. You are invited to come to Christ and with that invitation comes promises that cannot be broken. In today’s society that is extremely hard for us to imagine. But it is absolutely impossible for God to break a single one of His promises. What a comfort that is. Take some time to read the Bible and see what promises He has made. The one that comes to mind for me is that He will never leave or forsake you.
Romans 4:21 He (Abraham) was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment