Wednesday, November 9, 2011

When will you stop and ask?



Something that is hard for a lot of people to understand that as sinners there is not one person who on their own will seek God. The Bible says it over and over again and we keep missing it. Any time someone says that they found God the first thing that goes through my head is I didn’t know he was missing. I can’t say this enough but we must come to grips with how bad, depraved, how sinful we really are. Once we do that we can better appreciate the grace of God and be better suited to tell others about that grace. Then once we realize all of this then we can trust in Jesus and ask him for directions, call on his name and praise Him for His constant pursuit of us.  

When will you stop and ask? Will you before it's too late?

Isaiah 65


1 The Lord says, “I was ready to respond, but no one asked for help.
I was ready to be found, but no one was looking for me.
I said, ‘Here I am, here I am!’
to a nation that did not call on my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment