Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What if you are wrong?

Short and sweet today, Job 27:8 says

For what hope do the godless have when God cuts them off
and takes away their life?
As Christians hope is what we get from Christ. As you may have seen I speak of Jesus a lot in this blog and some may have said oh well this nut job has fallen off the deep end and may have never looked at another blog or perhaps hid me on facebook.( I'm sure that has happened) Perhaps you still have questions and are still not sure. When it comes to Jesus, repentance, Heaven, & Hell if I am wrong I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For those who don't agree they have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Any time you would get in a discussion with someone who disagrees with you perhaps the best way to leave the conversation is okay if your right and I'm wrong all I have done is wasted my time. But what if I am right?
They are gambling with Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment