Sunday, April 17, 2011

You Had Better Get a Good Lawyer

I am sure you have heard the saying there is no such things as a good lawyer. There is nothing that you can do in today's society in which lawyers have had their hands in or you have to worry about someone getting a lawyer. I have always subscribed to the fact that there is no such thing as a good lawyer. However, I have found one good one. I didn't find him on the back of a phone book or a 30 second TV spot. Truth be know he found me. His name is Jesus. What makes him a good lawyer? The list is endless but when you get right down to it He is the only one who can take your case to the Supreme Supreme court. Not only will take your un-winnable case, he  will speak in your behalf and to top it off pay your penalty because you are guilty. How many lawyers will do that? As we approach Good Friday and Easter that is exactly what he has done. He has paid the penalty for your sins to earn the right to stand before the judge in your behalf.

You are guilty so I would strongly suggest getting a Good Lawyer now before you go to trial once you stand before the Judge it's to late to lawyer up.

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
(1 John 2:1 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment