Saturday, January 1, 2011

New blogger in town

I have been told that I should start this blogging thing. If you choose to follow my blog it will have a definite theme to it. Jesus Christ first a foremost and other things that interest me or things that I find important. I hope you will find these things interesting and you will stop and think a bit.
They say we should never talk about religion or politics. Name me two things that effect your life more. These are two things that will come up in my blog as well.

3 comments:

  1. OK -- you got me interested. Just as long as there is no one else trying to talk over you like some TV commentators -- turn-off time.

    Blessings to you and all your readers!

    P.S. What does that "Comment as: Select Profile" mean? Aha; gottaa choose a profile. Well, here goes: Eeeenie, Meeenie, Miney, Moe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading more. May the Lord bless you and others in this new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete