Saturday, January 22, 2011

What do a nine month old, bears, and cheese have in common?

The answer is focus:
This morning Teresa and I ventured out at 5:45 to go baby sit a nine month old. As we were there having fun it dawned on me for both of us that nothing else mattered. We were entirely focused on little Levi.
Then I thought about this weekend and all of the Bears, Packer stuff that was going around and how focused their respective fans were and of course it then dawned on me. What if we all took that focus and put it on Christ what would our lives look like?
Now don't get me wrong it is okay to like and do all of these other things but what if we did take the same focus put it some where that mattered.
Either the Bears or the Packers will lose on Sunday and one set of fans are going to be let down. If we focus too much on people they too will at some point let us down but not Christ he will never let us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment