Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm a big boy, be honest


Simple light is fast approaching its one year anniversary. It was January 1, 2011 when I published my first blog. As with everything comes a time to evaluate the things that you do. So I need your help in this evaluation. What do you like and or dislike about the blog? Are there things that you would like to see changed?  Have you gained anything from it?   You get the picture, please be honest, I’m a big boy.

Please contact me either though facebook private message, in person, or at one of the following email addresses with your comments.

 mtpowens@hotmail.com
michaeldavidowens@hotmail.com

I will continue at least through the end of the year and based on your feedback and how the Lord leads determine my focus for 2012.

1 comment: