Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What to hold on to?



For something a bit different I am going to blog about lines or verses from some of my favorite worship songs.

Today’s song is: I need a Savior by Among the Thirsty and the chosen lyrics are:

You're what I hold onto, I know that You brought me through
All the days of loss and to the cross You knew,
That I'd need a Savior
I'd need a Savior,
I need You Savior.


Just like in today’s picture if you do not have anything to hold on to, you will get swept away by life. You will not be able to get through on your own. The key is to find the one thing that you can trust to bring you through. That one thing, that lifeline that you can hold onto and trust with your life is Jesus, the Savior. He knew that you would need a Savoir that’s why he came to earth. If you haven’t already just say I need you Savior and if you have tell others how your Savoir has rescued you.

Here is the link to the song

No comments:

Post a Comment