Saturday, January 7, 2012

Book Review "Locked On" by Tom Clancy




I just hate it when I read a fiction book and all it does it make me fuming mad. That’s just what Tom Clancy’s Locked On did. Tom Clancy has a unique way of taking everything that goes on in the world and turning it into a novel. In his latest novel Clancy brings back almost all of his greatest characters in a hard to put down thriller. Everything that happens in this book probably has or will take place that is what makes me mad. Without giving away to much, what people will do to save themselves at the expense of the United States of America and the brave men and women who defend it just makes me ill. As well as how much the liberal establishment (yes I said liberal) actually hate everything America stands for. The only thing I will say that Locked On makes a strong case for trying terrorists as enemy combatants and intelligence it intelligent. Another must read from Clancy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment